When you add a parent to a customer by Webservices in a OneWorld account, that customer is automatically assigned the subsidiary from the parent.
2 - Tip: After vs OnOrAfter with Webservices
OnOrAfter: takes all the record without taking the hours/minutes/seconds into consideration. It takes the day as the date.
After: will take the hours/minutes/seconds into consideration. This is typically much more accurate.
3 - Trick: Inventory Adjustment Worksheet Error- Multi Location - Inventory Distribution - Bin Managment
If you get the following error when performing an inventory adjustment worksheet:
The following bins specified for the item 1-030 are not defined in the transaction location (null): 3AA20
The problem is likely caused by the fact that the multi-location inventory feature has been enabled, and that some items have negative or back ordered inventory. Items with a negative inventory count cause problems when applying the Distribution operation that distributes the inventory to the multiple locations.
Follow these guidelines:
- Before enabling the MLI feature, please make sure that there are no negative inventory.
- After enabling the MLI feature, make sure to distribute the inventory.
- Assign BIN after distributing the inventory.
- Create a BIN Putaway Worksheet after assigning BIN.
- If there are any negative inventory after the MLI has been enabled, create an inventory adjustment backdated before the MLI to bring the account to a positive value.