In order to avoid returning extremely large result sets, Global Search returns exact matches on purely numeric search terms, such as case numbers or part numbers. For example, by default, when you type inv:115, only invoice number 115 is returned.
Use the percent sign (%) as a wildcard to get around the default behavior. If you add the % sign to the previous entry (type in inv:115%), all invoices with numbers starting with 115 are returned.
2- Microsoft Outlook Users
There is a no-cost feature for Microsoft Outlook users that enables users to synchronize their calendars, tasks, events, and contacts between NetSuite and Outlook. To read more, click Help in the upper right on the dashboard and search for "NetSuite for Outlook".
3- Quantity pricing
You can set up discounts that automatically kick in when a certain number of items is sold in the same transaction.
Enabling quantity pricing
To use this functionality, an Administrator must first enable the Quantity Pricing feature:
- From the Setup tab menu choose Company->Enable Features.
- On the Transactions tab, select the Quantity Pricing check box.
- The default discount percentage
- Default pricing, which shows a minimum sales quantity of 0
- Columns where you can enter numbers for the minimum to be ordered to receive a certain quantity price break (for example, 25, 50 or 100)